Review Residential School (page 131) and Indian Act (page 137)
See the notes below for Treaties 6,7, and 8
Where to find the information:
1. Collective Rights Pages 118-122
2. Treaties and Indian Act Pages 124-138
3. Languages Pages 141-151
4. More information on Treaty 8 can be found between pages 152 and 159
Crescent Heights Grade 10 Course Request:
In order to begin to fill in your request form the following information is required:
1. Need to have a black or blue pen
2. Your school ID number
3. Your address including the postal code
4. Your Parent/Guardian name (first and last name)
a. email address
b. phone number home and cell
Orders for Tim Hortons Fun Lunch on Wednesday, January 24 are due this Friday.
Students are to complete the booklet including Indian Act for tomorrow. The answers can be in point form. On the second page you will have to summarize Numbered Treaties and Residential Schools.
Students are to read pages 125-130 with summaries
Read page 130-135 and summarize the information
Those students who did not get the Figures of Speech vocabulary completed, please complete for tomorrow. Check yesterday post for the assignment.
1. Bring a novel to school so we can start silent reading.
1. Students are to complete definitions 1-10 for tomorrow and 11-20 in class.
2. Do not forget to bring a novel to class tomorrow for silent reading.
3. Please eat breakfast before you leave for school. Reminder you have your shots tomorrow also bring a water bottle.
1.Test format will be 15 multiple choice and true and false questions.
2. Use The Charter and Canadian History Chart to support your review for the test.
3. Locker Clean Out Tomorrow! Bring extra bags
4. Please return all over due books.