1. Complete Healthcare Canada and USA advantages and disadvantages ( pages 273-275)
2. Read and make notes on pages 276-277, 281- 285
Camp Horizon: Sunny and 27º
1. Students to be at the school for 8:00am.
2. Bring appropriate clothing, water bottle, sunglasses, hat and small travel bag and wear comfy clothing and running shoes.
3. Meet in the Main gym for attendance.
Items you need to bring:
1. Bring standard jack headphones and earphones
2. Bag lunch
3. Wear closed shoes or runners
1. SaitCity form should be already handed in. If you were away and still want to go I need the form on Tuesday.
2. All students need to bring headphone or earphones for class on Tuesday.
3. Important Dates:
JUNE 4TH: VOLUNTEER TEA
JUNE 20TH: Science PAT
JUNE 22ND: Language Arts PAT
JUNE 25TH: Math PAT
JUNE 26TH: Social Studies PAT
JUNE 27TH: Last Day/ Report Cards
JUNE 28TH: Marks Appeal Day
1. SaitCity and Farewell forms must be in tomorrow in oder to attend these activities.
2. PJ Day (obviously school appropriate)
1. SaitCity Forms are due Wednesday, May 16th
2. Farewell Forms are due by Thursday, May 17th
Monday May 14 – Hats on for Mental Health
Tuesday May 15 – Dance and Activity Afternoon (the morning will run as a usual day 3)
Wednesday May 16 – Mindfulness and Wellness Wednesday (suggestions of activities to do with your class during FLEX coming soon)
Thursday May 17 – PJ Day (obviously school appropriate)
Friday May 18 – no school for the kids
1. Review format for Essay and Narrative writing
2. Review Business letter
3. Bring a book to read or something to do when you are down
4. bring a pencil or a pen
5. Pack a lunch or bigger snack and a water bottle
6.. Eat breakfast and get a good nights sleep
7. NO ELECTRONIC DEVICES IN THE CLASSROOM
1.Read pages 266-267 and 270-275 with notes for tomorrow.
2. Sait forms
3. Written PAT on Friday: Review Format for Business Letter, Narrative and Essay.
1. If you want to order a Key PAT preparation please get your form and money in ASAP.
2. Picture Day tomorrow.
3. Bring SaitCity forms in with all signatures.
4. Chapter 8 Vocabulary should be completed.